Business Risk Management
Risk management involves understanding, analysing and addressing risk to make sure organisations achieve their objectives. So it must be proportionate to the complexity and type of organisation involved. Business Risk Management is an integrated and joined up approach to managing risk across an organisation and its extended networks.
Because risk is inherent in everything we do, the type of roles undertaken by risk professionals are incredibly diverse. They include roles in insurance, business continuity, health and safety, corporate governance, engineering, planning and financial services.
Cyber Security Operations Consulting's mission is to build excellence in risk management, in all sectors and across the world.
Business Risk Management is the continuing process to identify, analyze, evaluate, and treat loss exposures and monitor risk control and financial resources to mitigate the adverse effects of loss.
Loss may result from the following:
- financial risks such as cost of claims and liability judgments
- operational risks such as labor strikes
- perimeter risks including weather or political change
- strategic risks including management changes or loss of reputation
CyberSecOP Business Risk Management firm will perform the following:
- Business Risk Management and Risk Assessment Services
- Business Risk Management Framework Design, Implementation
- Business Risk Management Gap Analysis
- Risk Management Identification and Risk Assessment
- Risk Management Analysis
- Business Risk Management Evaluation
- Risk Management Reporting
- Risk Management Remediation
- Risk Management and Compliance Framework
- Cyber Security Risk Management Capabilities
- Technology Risk Management Consulting
- Global Risk Management Firm
- IT Security Risk Consulting
Cyber Security Operations Consulting provides the technology and systematic method to identify all risks that impact your organization and automate risk scoring using dynamic models.
- Risk Register: Define potential risks associated with activities across the enterprise. Capture everything from vendor interactions, finance, to sales and marketing activity.
- Risk Assessments: Stakeholders from across your business rate risk dimensions such as impact and likelihood using a configurable risk computation scale.
- Risk Modifiers: Activity-based risk drivers are added as modifiers to risk scores to capture additional business-driven risk factors.
- Final Risk Scoring: Customizable algorithms compute weighted risk scores for use on dashboards & reports.
- Security Risk Management And Threat Consulting