Cyber Security Solutions and Consulting Services
Infrastructure Security Monitoring and Management
CyberSecOP offers a portfolio of fixed-price security and compliance evaluation bundles that provide high value by utilizing CyberSecOp's advanced network monitoring tools plus CyberSecOp's consulting skills to create an objective and thorough assessment of your IT environment security posture.
Security Inventory Service Bundles for Small Organizations
CyberSecOp offers two ultra-affordable security inventory packages intended to allow small organizations to get a professional security assessment from an accredited security engineer. With CyberSecOp's External Security Inventory Scan, an engineer manages an extensive examination of your network from beyond your corporate firewall to determine potential risks in the security posture you expose to the public. With CyberSecOp's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs a system scan from an authorized computer inside your firewalled perimeter to assess your vulnerability to inside attacks. These two security inventory services are configured and run from a secured offsite location. The project is administered by an engineer who has earned high-level security certifications and who produces a report that describes and interprets the information collected by the security scan and suggests various enhancements where required.
Security Vulnerability Evaluation Bundles for Large Organizations
CyberSecOp offers three levels of set-price security assessment service bundles intended for enterprises who need to meet security standards required by government or industry regulators. CyberSecOp's security evaluation service bundles offer enterprises a chance to obtain an objective assessment at the strength of their security profile. For each security evaluation bundle, CyberSecOp engineers with advanced security credentials analyze and report on collected data and offer recommendations for cost-effective improvements. All the network security audit packages include an added-cost option for onsite engineers at any location in the U.S.
Stealth Penetration Testing
Stealth penetration testing, commonly called PEN testing, is an accepted tool for helping organizations to determine how open their IT systems are to modern threats. CyberSecOp's stealth penetration testing services check how effectively your existing security procedures and technologies resist authorized but unannounced intrusion attempts managed by CyberSecOp's certified security experts using advanced hacking methods. Find out about CyberSecOp's stealth penetration testing (PEN Test) services.
Cyber Security Consulting Services
- Cyber Security Consulting Digital forensics services
- Cyber Security Consulting Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Cyber Security CISO Information Security Strategy & Design
- Cyber Security Consulting Policy and plan development
- Cyber Security Consulting Configuration management, design, and remediation
- Cyber Security Consulting Enterprise security architecture design and re-design
- Cyber Security Consulting Malicious code review
- Computer Security incident response
- Cyber Compliance Operations
- Cyber Security Consulting Engineering and architecture design
- Cyber Security Consulting Operations management
- Cyber Security Consulting Application and software security assurance
- Cyber Security Consulting Insider threat and APT assessment
- Cyber Security Consulting Social engineering (targeted phishing)
- Cyber Security Consulting IT risk management and compliance
- IT Network Security Consulting
- Privacy & Cybersecurity Consulting