Security Expert, and Cyber Security Experts
CybersSecOp consultants are experts in the field of computer security, including network and computer systems administrators, information security analysts, Information Security Management, Information Security Assessment, and Informational Security Governance, A network and computer Security Expert maintain computer and network security and update security programs as necessary. Information security analysts develop an organization's computer security standards, install software programs to protect information stored on computers, and monitor computer networks for security breaches.
Security consulting is CyberSecOp core business. Our security consulting firm helps clients assess risk, design, specify and implement the proper state of the art security measures to protect what is important to them. CyberSecOp typical client is not a security expert and relies upon CyberSecOP to properly assess threats, identify vulnerability and risk, and develop cost-effective security management and design solutions for them.
As an independent security consultant, CyberSecOP provides objective and professional options for managing security risk. CyberSecOp excels in the accurate assessment of threat and security risk, enabling clients to prioritize protection efforts and prevent foreseeable criminal and terrorist attacks before they ever occur.
Security Consulting Experts
Whether CyberSecOp is consulting for a C level executive, a security director or an architectural firm, a key strength is teaching clients things they don't know about their own security vulnerability – because what you don't know can hurt you. Clients often experience immediate reduction in risk after CyberSecOp starts their engagement. CyberSecOp serves a number of vertical markets within which we have developed specific expertise over the years.
CyberSecOp security consultants are not affiliated with any product or service recommended. This important feature of independence ensures services rendered and advice offered is in the best interests of the client and not influenced by the hope of a future "security system" or service sale. CyberSecOp adheres to a strict code of ethics with respect to the performance of their work with clients.
Computer Security Management and Networks Security specializations. Computer security and networks technology address the foundations of creating modern, secure software and hardware.
Computer Security Experts give you a better security posture.
- Information Security Assessments to analyse the maturity of your information security program, as well as identify gaps, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement.
- Experts services provides an experience Computer Security Management (CISO) which provides you with wide ranging expertise needed for incident response, compliance and the latest threat intelligence to address information security flaws and execute actionable mitigation strategies.
- Your Computer Security Management (CISO) experts will create a Information Security Data Governance, helping you to handle increasingly large volumes of data and the related regulations, controls and disposition plans.
Security Expert (Cybersecurity) (CISO) Experts Services Include but not limited to the followings:
- Expert Security Management Digital forensics services
- Security Expert Management Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Security Expert Management Internal and external penetration testing
- Security Expert Security Management and plan development
- Security Expert Security Management Configuration management, design, and remediation
- Security Expert Security Management Enterprise security architecture design and re-design
- Experts Computer Security Management Malicious code review
- Security Expert Security Management & Computer security incident response
- Security Expert Management Engineering and architecture design
- Security Expert Security Management Operations management
- Security Expert Security Management Application and software security assurance
- Security Expert Security Management Insider threat and APT assessment
- Experts Computer Security Management Social engineering (targeted phishing)
- Security Expert Computer Security Management IT risk management and compliance