Physical Security Consulting, Security Physical Professionals
Our effective physical security programs utilized a business and security friendly approach to physical security, operational, and technical innovations.
We accomplish this by starting with a physical security assessment provides a comprehensive review and recommendations for all types of business structures, their properties and control systems. This includes but is not limited to: all sizes and types of commercial structures, high-rises, transportation systems, shipping ports, stadiums, convention centers, educational facilities, religious facilities, energy resource facilities and more.
Physical Security Professional Certified
Our Physical Security Professional (PSP) certified consultants credential will demonstrable proof of knowledge and experience in threat assessment and risk analysis; integrated physical security systems; and the appropriate identification, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of security measures.
- Review of facility operating procedures
- Review of physical security systems
- Review of electronic security systems
- Review of architectural security
- Review of security policies and procedures
- Review of security management
- Review of security personnel
- Evaluation of present security program and identification of any weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Development of recommendations for security improvements
- Identification of short-term and long-term costs
- Prioritization of recommendations and development of implementation plan
- Preparation of written Security Assessment Report