Governance, Risk and Compliance
Cyber Security Operations Consulting Governance, Risk and Compliance services, you get to retain a board-level resource who can ‘virtually sit inside your company’ and manage your security strategy, budget, review of risks and regulatory programs.
CybserSecOp team has extensive experience with security leaders from a variety of industries, and we apply their knowledge to provide you a virtual CISO. Working directly with your team, no matter the size, your Governance, Risk and Compliance consultants will help strategically plan, and execute the Governance Risk and Compliance strategy that aligns with your business strategy. With our guidance, your organization will realize the best strategy to securly enable and support the business, while still dramatically reducing information security risk and inefficiency.
CyberSecOp Governance, Risk and Compliance Consulting Services
- We provide you with wide ranging expertise needed for incident response, compliance and the latest threat intelligence to address information security flaws and execute actionable mitigation strategies.
- Data Governance, helping you handle increasingly large volumes of data and the related regulations, controls and disposition plans.
- PCI DSS Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- HIPAA Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- HITECH Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- GLBA Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- FISMA Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- GDPR Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- NYDFS Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- ISO 27000 Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- NIST Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Risk Management and Compliance Services
We know a good Governance, Risk and Compliance program will protect your organization from Cyber Criminals.
- Cyber Governance and Risk Management Services
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Business Security Risk Management and Governance
- Global Governance, Risk and Compliance Program
- Risk And Threat Management Compliance Services
- Risk Assessments Compliance Services
- TRisk and Complicance Framework
Businesses with a Governance, Risk and Compliance program in place recorded the highest levels of confidence in their security stance, both in terms of optimization and clarity. For small to mid-sized businesses it may be difficult to justify the expense of a full-time CISO, recruitment can also be a real challenge, getting an individual with the level of experience to be and effective CISO and a team to implement security technologies could be costly.
CyberSecOP’s governance, risk and compliance (GRC) services help clients tackle the broad issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and effective corporate compliance, while offering specialized assistance in key areas such as financial reporting, tax, information technology, human capital, anti-fraud and dispute consulting, and financial advisory services. We can help organizations identify, remediate, monitor, exploit and manage enterprise risks in addition to coordinating the utilization of people, process and technology to improve GRC effectiveness and help manage costs.