Benefits of implementing an information security management system
Cyber Security Operations Consulting is ushering in a new era of security operations and response with the industry’s first overall security program. This innovative, end-to-end computer network security operations and response architecture leverages advanced technology and dark web data detection technology to provide rapid and accurate security insights and response across endpoint, network, cloud and users.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SERVICES
- Malicious Code Analysis Platform (MCAP)
- Monthly newsletters, webcasts, & threat briefings
- Alert status map
- Incident response resources
- Cyber threat information & analytical products
- Discounts on CIS Security Benchmarks
- Nationwide Cyber Security Review (NCSR)
- Member initiatives & collaborative resources
- Vulnerability Management Platform (VMP
- 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Cybersecurity exercises
- Cybersecurity advisories & daily tips
- Cyber event notifications
- Awareness/education materials
- Network monitoring
- Vulnerability assessment services
- Penetration testing services
The benefits of implementing an information security management system (ISMS)
Secures your information in all its forms
An ISMS helps protect all forms of information, including digital, paper-based, intellectual property, company secrets, data on devices and in the Cloud, hard copies and personal information.
Increases resilience to cyber attacks
Implementing and maintaining an ISMS will significantly increase your organisation’s resilience to cyber attacks.
Provides a centrally managed framework
An ISMS provides a framework for keeping your organisation’s information safe and managing it all in one place.
Offers organisation-wide protection
It protects your entire organisation from technology-based risks and other, more common threats, such as poorly informed staff or ineffective procedures.
Helps respond to evolving security threats
Constantly adapting to changes both in the environment and inside the organisation, an ISMS reduces the threat of continually evolving risks.
Reduces costs associated with information security
Thanks to the risk assessment and analysis approach of an ISMS, organisations can reduce costs spent on indiscriminately adding layers of defensive technology that might not work.
Protects confidentiality, availability and integrity of data
An ISMS offers a set of policies, procedures, technical and physical controls to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information.
Improves company culture
The Standard’s holistic approach covers the whole organisation, not just IT, and encompasses people, processes and technology. This enables employees to readily understand risks and embrace security controls as part of their everyday working practices.
Services and Benefits Provided to out partners:
- 24/7 Security Operations Center
- Incident response and digital forensics services
- Monitoring of your public IP ranges and domains for possible compromises
- Access to our malicious code analysis platform
- Weekly top-malicious domains and IPs report
- Vulnerability Management Program (VMP)
- Access to cybersecurity table-top exercises