Cybersecurity, Privacy & National Security
Why are law firms behind on this issue?
Cybersecurity challenges demand for businesses and legal entities to First, put protection in place to protect critical data and citizen information, this is a requirement to protect the firm reputation and assess. Second, even the best programs will experience failure and expose some information the firm would like to protect. CyberSecOP, we are your cyber security task force.
Data Breach Prevention, Response, and Litigation
CyberSecOP works to protect companies both before and after a data breach. This includes helping companies develop or improve data privacy practices and incident response plans through privacy and security assessments, in order to minimize the risk of a data breach and to put the company in the best position to respond if a breach occurs. In the event of a breach, we provide rapid and comprehensive incident response under the protection of the attorney-client privilege. Our team’s extensive government and law enforcement experience makes us uniquely effective in investigating breaches and coordinating the company’s engagement with law enforcement and with both federal and state regulators.
Privacy is often defined as having the ability to protect sensitive information about personally identifiable information, while protection is really a security component. Others define it as the right to be left alone. Still, this doesn't cover today's privacy in a data centric world, hence the confusion. In the industry, privacy really focuses on the following concepts:
- What data should be collected?
- What are the permissible uses?
- With whom might it be shared?
- How long should the data be retained?
- What granular access control model is appropriate?
CyberSecOP: Privacy Security Services
- COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
- TRANSACTIONAL ISSUES
- DATA BREACH RESPONSE & LITIGATION
- CYBERSECURITY IN THE ENERGY SECTOR
- CYBERSECURITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- PRIVACY & CYBERSECURITY IN HEALTHCARE
- PRIVACY & CYBERSECURITY IN HOSPITALITY AND TRAVEL
- PRIVACY & CYBERSECURITY IN RETAIL
- PRIVACY & CYBERSECURITY IN RETIREMENT PLANS
We understand, we have been working with law firms for over 12 years, securing and protecting their firm's data.